The Jolly Corner
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "The Jolly Corner" in The English Review 1 (1) (December 1908): 5–35.
- — First publication in any form.
- "The Jolly Corner" in The Novels and Tales of Henry James 17 (New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1909): 433–486.
- — The "New York Edition". First appearance in book form, slightly revised by James from the serial text.
- The Jolly Corner (London: Martin Secker, 1919) (The Uniform Edition of the Tales)
- — First separate book edition
- "The Jolly Corner" in The Altar of the Dead, The Beast in the Jungle, The Birthplace, and Other Tales (London: Macmillan & Co., 1922): 385–429.
- — Volume 22 of The Novels and Stories of Henry James, the first posthumous collection of James' works; uses the "New York Edition" text.
- The Jolly Corner, unsourced edition