The Phantom of the Opera
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For works with similar titles, see The Phantom of the Opera (1925 film).
OF THE OPERA
- Chapter I: Is it the Ghost?
- Chapter II: The New Margarita
- Chapter III: The Mysterious Reason
- Chapter IV: Box Five
- Chapter V: The Enchanted Violin
- Chapter VI: A Visit to Box Five
- Chapter VII: Faust and What Followed
- Chapter VIII: The Mysterious Brougham
- Chapter IX: At the Masked Ball
- Chapter X: "Forget the Man's Voice!"
- Chapter XI: Above the Trap Doors
- Chapter XII: Apollo's Lyre
- Chapter XIII: A Master-Stroke of the Trap-Door Lover
- Chapter XIV: The Singular Attitude of a Safety-Pin
- Chapter XV: Christine! Christine!
- Chapter XVI: Mme. Giry's Revelations
- Chapter XVII: The Safety-Pin Again
- Chapter XVIII: The Commisary, the Viscount and the Persian
- Chapter XIX: The Viscount and the Persian
- Chapter XX: In the Cellars of the Opera
- Chapter XXI: Interesting Vicissitudes of a Persian
- Chapter XXII: In the Torture Chamber
- Chapter XXIII: The Torture Begins
- Chapter XXIV: Barrels! Barrels!
- Chapter XXV: The Scorpion or the Grasshopper: Which
- Chapter XXVI: The End of the Ghost's Story
- The Paris Opera House
This work is a translation and has a separate copyright status to the applicable copyright protections of the original content.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of this work died in 1927, so this work is in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 95 years or less. This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
This work was published before January 1, 1928, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.