The Phantom of the Opera
Jump to navigation Jump to search
OF THE OPERA
- Chapter I: Is it the Ghost?
- Chapter II: The New Margarita
- Chapter III: The Mysterious Reason
- Chapter IV: Box Five
- Chapter V: The Enchanted Violin
- Chapter VI: A Visit to Box Five
- Chapter VII: Faust and What Followed
- Chapter VIII: The Mysterious Brougham
- Chapter IX: At the Masked Ball
- Chapter X: "Forget the Man's Voice!"
- Chapter XI: Above the Trap Doors
- Chapter XII: Apollo's Lyre
- Chapter XIII: A Master-Stroke of the Trap-Door Lover
- Chapter XIV: The Singular Attitude of a Safety-Pin
- Chapter XV: Christine! Christine!
- Chapter XVI: Mme. Giry's Revelations
- Chapter XVII: The Safety-Pin Again
- Chapter XVIII: The Commisary, the Viscount and the Persian
- Chapter XIX: The Viscount and the Persian
- Chapter XX: In the Cellars of the Opera
- Chapter XXI: Interesting Vicissitudes of a Persian
- Chapter XXII: In the Torture Chamber
- Chapter XXIII: The Torture Begins
- Chapter XXIV: Barrels! Barrels!
- Chapter XXV: The Scorpion or the Grasshopper: Which
- Chapter XXVI: The End of the Ghost's Story
- The Paris Opera House