The Strand Magazine/Volume 2/Issue 8
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vol. 2. No. 8.
Contents (not listed in original)
- Illustrated Interviews. No. II. Henry Stacy Marks, R.A., by Harry How.
Illustrations by Henry Stacy Marks and W. S. Stacey.
- Quarantine Island, by Walter Besant.
Illustrations by A. Forestier.
- Cats, by J. Maclaren Cobban.
Illustrations by Harrison Weir.
- The Story of a Game; from the French of Albert Delpit.
Illustrations by H. Hillbom.
- Celebrities at Play.
Illustrations by J. F. Sullivan.
- The Doctor's Story; from the French of Guy de Maupassant.
Illustrations by Gordon Browne.
- Portraits of Celebrities at Different Times of their Lives.
- The Duke of Norfolk.
- The German Emperor.
- The German Empress.
- J. Ashby Sterry.
- Miss Fortescue.
- Augustus Harris.
- Hall Caine.
- Henry Labouchere.
- In & About Newmarket.
Illustrations by John Gülich.
- The Prisoner of Assiout, by Grant Allen.
Illustrations by A. Pearse.
- The Music of Birds.
Illustrations by Allan Barraud.
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
Adventure II. The Red-Headed League, by A. Conan Doyle.
Illustrations by Sidney Paget.
- Up a Shot Tower.
Illustrations by J. Johnson.
- The Blue Cat, a Story for Children; From the French of Daniel Dare.
Illustrations by H. R. Millar.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1928.
This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.