Translation talk:Arukh ha-Shulchan/Orach Chaim/671
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please give me any suggestions/comments that could help improve this translation. Thank you
- Very nice beginning! Do try to make sure that the links from siman to siman in the Heading template work on each page. Also would be nice to add an automatic link from the Hebrew to each siman, as I have done for this siman, as well as an automatic link from the Hebrew back to the English.
- Thanks. How do I add an english link to all of the hebrew pages that I have translated?
- It's easy. For example, I added this code at the bottom of the page for the English translation of siman 671:
- [[he:ערוך השולחן אורח חיים תרעא]].
- Obviously you have to change the letter for the number of the siman in Hebrew each time. You can add this code anywhere on the page that you please. I've already added it to the Orach Chaim index page and to siman 671. Try adding it to the other simanim you've translated. Dovi (talk) 20:52, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
- By the way, you may want to put some text into your user page and tell us all something about yourself. There you can also describe the projects you are working on (e.g. Aruch ha-Shulchan). Dovi (talk) 20:54, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
How do I make it that by every page, there is a contents and you can click on which paragraph you want to go to? Thanks and have a great chanukah!