Trojan Women (Euripides)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For works with similar titles, see Trojan Women.
- The Trojan Dames, translated by Robert Potter (1781, 1783) 1st ed.
- The Troades, translated by T. A. Buckley (1858)
- The Trojan Women, translated from the Paley text by E. P. Coleridge in The Plays of Euripides (1891) 1910 printing
- The Daughters of Troy, translated by Arthur S. Way in The Tragedies of Euripides, in English verse (1896)
- The Trojan Women of Euripides, translated by Gilbert Murray (1905)