United Nations Security Council Resolution 35
Adopted by the Security Council at its 207th meeting, by 9 votes to none, with 2 abstentions (Poland, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics), on 3 October 1947
The Security Council,
1. That the Secretary-General be requested to act as convener of the Committee of three  and arrange for the organization of its work;
2. That the Committee of Three be requested to proceed to exercise its functions with the utmost dispatch.
 See resolution 31 (1947).
This work is excerpted from an official document of the United Nations. The policy of this organisation is to keep most of its documents in the public domain in order to disseminate "as widely as possible the ideas (contained) in the United Nations Publications".
Pursuant to UN Administrative Instruction ST/AI/189/Add.9/Rev.2 available in English only, these documents are in the public domain worldwide:
- Official records (proceedings of conferences, verbatim and summary records, …)
- United Nations documents issued with a UN symbol
- Public information material designed primarily to inform the public about United Nations activities (not including public information material that is offered for sale).