Jump to navigation Jump to search
I live in Pittsburgh, PA, and am interested in preservation and digitalization!
My interests include sign languages, linguistics, computer science, and Pittsburgh history, among other things.
I proofread pages in my spare time.
- Bassett's Scrap Book, Vols. 5 & 6, edited by (1907-1909)
- The Sign Language: A Manual of Signs by J. Schuyler Long (1918)
- The Condor, Vol. 9, No. 2, edited by (1907)
- The Carnegie Institute and Library of Pittsburgh by (1916)
- A Short Account of the Family of Ormsby of Pittsburgh by Oliver Ormsby Page (1892)
- "Sketch of the 'Old Round Church,' 1805–1825" in The Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography, Vol. 19, No. 3 by Oliver Ormsby Page (1895)
- 1758, being a sketch of the founding of Pittsburgh by (1908)
Deaf Culture & Issues
- "The Philology of the Sign-Language" by Elizabeth Peet (1921)
- Gallaudet and his School by J. Schuyler Long (1912)
- A sermon delivered at the opening of the Connecticut Asylum for the Education and Instruction of Deaf and Dumb Persons by Thomas Gallaudet (1817)
- The Education of the Deaf and Dumb Practically Considered by Susanna E. Hull (1865)
- "Education of the Deaf and Dumb" in The Catholic Encyclopedia, Vol. 5, by (1913) (Link)
- The Birds' Convention by (IA) (1913)
- Songs and Sonnets by Lawrence McDonald (1907) (IA)
- The sermon preached at the farewell service in Old Trinity Church, Pittsburgh, PA, by (IA) (1869)
- "The Deaf and Their Possibilities" by (IA) (1898)
- An address at a public examination of the pupils in the Connecticut Asylum, by (IA) (1818)
- "Classification of Iroquoian Radicals with Subjective Pronominal Prefixes" by (IA) (1915)
- A letter to Dr. Benjamin Smith Barton, accompanying drawings and some account of certain articles, by Winthrop Sargent (1794) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)