Jump to navigation Jump to search
I live in Pittsburgh, PA, and am interested in preservation and digitalization!
My interests include sign languages, linguistics, computer science, and Pittsburgh history, among other things.
I proofread pages in my spare time.
- Bassett's Scrap Book, Vols. 5 & 6 by the League of American Wheelmen (transcription project)
- The Sign Language: A Manual of Signs by J. Schuyler Long (transcription project)
- "Among the Pelicans" in The Condor, Vol. 9, No. 2 by William L. Finley (transcription project)
- A Short Account of the Family of Ormsby of Pittsburgh by Oliver Ormsby Page
- "Sketch of the 'Old Round Church,' 1805–1825" in The Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography, Vol. 19, No. 3 by Oliver Ormsby Page