Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Walter Crane Coloring Book
- Eight "Shilling Series" childrens books, digitally altered and combined to make one coloring book. (You know you want it...)
- Field Guides
- Guide to Trees and Shrubs.
- The Ferns and Evergreens. (text image offness)
- Day Butterflies and Duskflyers.
- Beetles of New England and their Kind.
- The Night Moths of New England.
- Fresh-water Fishes of New England.
- Mosquitoes and Flies of the North.
- The grasses, sedges and rushes of the northern United States
- Vol 1.
- Edith Schwartz Clements Flowers of Mountain and Plain, Project Gutenberg
- A curious herbal Vol. 1 , Vol 2
- A Guide to the Birds of the Pacific Coast
- The Botany of the Antarctic Voyage, (1844) Commonscat
- Andrew Lang
- The Blue Fairy Book, (1889)
- The Red Fairy Book, (1890)
- The Green Fairy Book (1892)
- The Yellow Fairy Book (1894)
- The Pink Fairy Book (1897)
- The Grey Fairy Book (1900)
- The Violet Fairy Book (1901)
- The Crimson Fairy Book (1903)
- The Brown Fairy Book (1904)
- The Orange Fairy Book (1906)
- The Olive Fairy Book (1907)
- The Lilac Fairy Book (1910)
- Vegetable physiology and systematic botany, (1848)
- Vegetables and their Cultivation (1910)
- A Hand-book to the Game-Birds, (1896), Volume 1 , Volume 2
- A manual of pharmacology and its applications to therapeutics and toxicology (1922)
- A nature study of Maryland plants (1905) (Commons file)