My first edit was on 23 December, 2005. I plan to work on The Diary of Samuel Pepys. The Diary of Samuel Pepys takes is 6.59 megabytes and, according to Microsoft Word, is 1828 pages long.
I chose Think Fast as my username because after just over one hour of trying to think of a username (and doing nothing else) I still didn't have any good ideas. "Think Fast" reminds me to make decisions without wasting time. It is not like I am trying to tell others that I am sneaky and you had better think fast or else you'll get hit in the face with a cream pie. It's nothing like that.
- 1. Put templates and calendar on page
- 2. Adjust calendar, referring to the previous month or to the notation of “Lord’s day” or “Sunday” in the text
- 3. Paste in header text
- a. Center using <"center"> and <"/center"> (without quotation marks when actually formatting)
- b. Add forced line breaks where needed using <"/br"> (without quotation marks when actually formatting)
- 4. Paste in journal text for that month
- 5. Turn days into level 2 headings (==day==)
- 6. Check calendar If there are problems, make adjustments.
- 7. Make footnotes
- 8. Check footnotes. If there are any problems, make adjustments.
- 9. Find and replace:
- a. "&" with "& a m p ;" (without spaces)
- b. "--" with "—" (alt+0151)
- 10. Format line breaks
- 11. Show progress on project page
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|