Please do not leave messages here. The bot stops operating when it has outstanding messages.
- Its a work in progress atm, using m:pywikipedia as a base; its first task will be to replace the flags on User:JayVDB/Images Flags (per discussion on Scriptorium). I'm playing with real "wikisyntax" parsing to understand that table of replacements; status on m:User:Jayvdb/wiki xml.
- I'm open for requests for other automations. John Vandenberg 04:16, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
- Well if you're desperate for ideas, there's a number of texts like this where they use the forward slash in the sublinks, could easily be made to copy everything following the [[, strip the slash, add a | and append it. Or of course, a bot to run through all the CAPS-LOCK article titles and move them or something...nothing genius comes to mind at the moment though. Collaboration of the Week: Wikisource:Ancient Egypt 04:29, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
- Your comment was mangled. I think you mean convert [[/this]] to [[/this|this]]. Sounds interesting. John Vandenberg 05:39, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
- Yup, that's what I meant. Sherurcij Collaboration of the Week: Wikisource:Ancient Egypt 06:09, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
Hi John, can I suggest adding pages Index:A Welsh Grammar, Historical and Comparative to User:Angr, and pages of Index:GeorgeTCoker.djvu to User:Rlevse. I realise the whitelist is unprotected so could do it myself, but thought I should run it past you! Cheers. Suicidalhamster 11:31, 2 August 2008 (UTC)