|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in 2007, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date.
See current discussion or the archives index.
- Invictus --Think Fast 01:05, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
- Done--BirgitteSB 17:06, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
- Is There a Santa Claus?, has been proofread. --Neo-Jay 04:10, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
- What the Tortoise Said to Achilles - KSchutte 03:20, 1 April 2007 (UTC)
- Done. - Politicaljunkie 22:29, 17 July 2007 (UTC)
- The History of the Ten "Lost" Tribes —Wikijeff 17:17, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- I've protected The History of the Ten "Lost" Tribes/Chapter XIV (100% text quality). Would you like me to protect the remaining chapters, too (at 75% text quality), or is there a second proofreading planned?--GrafZahl (talk) 08:51, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
- Dover Beach by Mattew Arnold, I have recently checked this text as well. I beleive that makes 3 people and it is 100% Accurate (for the version the first contributor was using). It should now be protected. Leif902 00:30, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
- Done. - Politicaljunkie 12:58, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
- Constitution of the United States is one of the most consistently and frequently vandalised articles. I'd appreciate seeing it protected, or at least semi-protected. Thoughts? Sherurcij Collaboration of the Week: Author:Richard Francis Burton 20:50, 18 September 2007 (UTC)
- Same with Additional amendments to the United States Constitution, it seems. Sherurcij Collaboration of the Week: Author:Christopher Marlowe 18:50, 3 October 2007 (UTC)