|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in 2009, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date.
See current discussion or the archives index.
- I would like to request full protection (sysop only) on the following pages, which are at 75% and categorized, but are very unlikely to be reviewed by 3rd party users any time soon (for lack of interest):
- Charter of the Dutch West India Company
- Amplification of the Charter of the Dutch West India Company (1622)
- Amplification of the Charter of the Dutch West India Company (1623)
- Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions
- Notification by Samuel Godyn, Kiliaen van Rensselaer and Samuel Blommaert that they send two persons to New Netherland to inspect the country
- Instructions to Bastiaen Jansz Krol from Kiliaen van Rensselaer (January 10, 1630)
- Contract of sale of land along the Hudson River from the Mahican Indians to Kiliaen van Rensselaer
- The River Merchant's Wife: A Letter by Author:Ezra Pound. It's been checked by multiple readers against multiple sources. As I mention on the talk page, it'd be nice to have it checked against the original, but given the fact that both our sources matched down to the punctuation, I'm not worried about it. The text is 100% correct.--Prosfilaes (talk) 13:50, 16 June 2009 (UTC)