|←Author Index: Da||Sir Francis Darwin
Sc.D, MB, FRS; Hon. Fellow of Christ's College, Cambridge; botanist; son of naturalist |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "D. F."
- Darwin, Francis (1907), Practical physiology of plants
- Darwin, Francis (1910), The elements of botany
- Darwin, Francis (1913), "Stephen Hales 1677—1761" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany:65–83.
- Darwin, Francis (1917), Rustic sounds and other studies in literature and natural history
- Darwin, Francis (1920), Springtime and other essays
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- The Life and Letters of Charles Darwin: including an autobiographical chapter (1887 & 1896) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- Insectivorous Plants (1889)
- More letters of Charles Darwin: a record of his works in a series of hitherto unpublished letters (1903) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1925, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.