Author:Thomas Reid (1710-1796)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas Reid.
|←Author Index: Re||Thomas Reid
- An Essay on Quantity (1748)
- An Inquiry into the Human Mind on the Principles of Common Sense (1764)
- “A Brief Account of Aristotle's Logic” in Sketches of the History of Man by Lord Kames (1774)
- Essays on the Intellectual Powers of Man (1785)
- Essays on the Active Powers of Man (1788)
Works about Reid
- “Reid, Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Reid, Thomas,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Reid, Thomas,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- Fraser, Alexander Campbell . "Hamilton and Reid: Theory of Perception" in Essays in Philosophy (1856)
- Fraser, Alexander Campbell . Thomas Reid (1898)
- Stewart, Dugald. Account of the Life and Writings of Thomas Reid (1803)
- “Reid, Thomas (1710-1796),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.