Author:Thomas Reid (1710-1796)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas Reid.
|←Author Index: Re||Thomas Reid
- An Essay on Quantity (1748)
- An Inquiry into the Human Mind on the Principles of Common Sense (1764)
- “A Brief Account of Aristotle's Logic” in Sketches of the History of Man by Lord Kames (1774)
- Essays on the Intellectual Powers of Man (1785)
- Essays on the Active Powers of Man (1788)
Works about Reid
- “Reid, Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Reid, Thomas,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Reid, Thomas,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- Fraser, Alexander Campbell . "Hamilton and Reid: Theory of Perception" in Essays in Philosophy (1856)
- Fraser, Alexander Campbell . Thomas Reid (1898)
- Stewart, Dugald. Account of the Life and Writings of Thomas Reid (1803)
- “Reid, Thomas (1710-1796),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.