Works published in the year 2000.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► 2000 court decisions (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Executive orders of 2000 (41 P)
- ► UN Security Council Resolutions in 2000 (49 P)
Pages in category "2000 works"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total.
- Additional Articles of the Constitution of the Republic of China (2000)
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2001
- American Homeownership and Economic Opportunity Act of 2000
- Arizona Proposition 302 (2000)
- Arizona Senate Bill 1220 (2000)
- Camp David Summit Announcement by US President Clinton
- Camp David Summit Conclusion by Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak
- Camp David Summit Conclusion by US President Clinton
- Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union
- City of Erie v. Pap's A. M.
- Clinton interview with Israeli television regarding Camp David Summit
- Closing speech at Lipstadt trial
- Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2001
- Constitution of Côte d’Ivoire
- Constitution of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Constitutive Act of the African Union
- Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2001 (1st)
- Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2001 (2nd)
- Copyright Basics/December 2000
- Uniform Parental Rights Enforcement and Protection Act
- Portal:United Nations General Assembly Resolutions/55
- United Nations General Assembly Resolution 54/109
- United Nations General Assembly Resolution 55/177
- United Nations Millennium Declaration
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 1290
- United States v. Fuchs
- United States v. Morrison (529 U.S. 598)
- Universal City Studios, Inc. v. Reimerdes