|English: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
and Federation of Malaya
, North Borneo
: Agreement relating to Malaysia (with annexes, including the Constitutions of the States of Sabah, Sarawak and Singapore, the Malaysia Immigration Bill and the Agreement between the Governments of the Federation of Malaya and Singapore on common market and financial arrangements), signed at London on 1963-07-09 ; Agreement amending the above-mentioned Agreement, signed at Singapore on 1963-08-28 .
||Governments of the UK, Federation of Malaya, North Borneo, Sarawak and Singapore.
||Main agreement dated 1963-07-09
, and supplementary agreement amending the main agreement dated 1963-08-28 . Published in the UNTS in 1970.|
||United Nations Treaty Series (UNTS), vol. 750, no. 10760. Retrieved from United Nations Online.
(Reusing this file)
This file is excerpted from an official document of the United Nations. The policy of this organisation is to keep most of its documents in the public domain in order to disseminate "as widely as possible the ideas (contained) in the United Nations Publications".
Pursuant to UN Administrative Instruction ST/AI/189/Add.9/Rev.2 available in English only, these documents are in the public domain worldwide:
- Official records (proceedings of conferences, verbatim and summary records, ...)
- United Nations documents issued with a UN symbol
- Public information material designed primarily to inform the public about United Nations activities (not including public information material that is offered for sale).
This legislation is licensed under the United Kingdom Open Government Licence v1.0
- You are free to:
- copy, publish, distribute and transmit the Information;
- adapt the Information;
- exploit the Information commercially for example, by combining it with other Information, or by including it in your own product or application.
- You must, where you do any of the above:
- acknowledge the source of the Information by including any attribution statement specified by the Information Provider(s) and, where possible, provide a link to this licence;
- ensure that you do not use the Information in a way that suggests any official status or that the Information Provider endorses you or your use of the Information;
- ensure that you do not mislead others or misrepresent the Information or its source;
- ensure that your use of the Information does not breach the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.