Jump to navigation Jump to search
For works with similar titles, see Sakuntala.
- Sacontala; or, The Fatal Ring, translated from the Bengali recension by William Jones (1789)
- 1st edition, Calcutta (1789)
- 2nd edition, London (1790)
- 3rd edition, London (1792) IA
- 1870 London reprint, with modernized orthography.
- 4th edition, Edinburgh (1796)
- Śakoontalá; or, The Lost Ring, translated from the Devanāgarī recension by Monier Williams (1853)
- 1st edition, Hertford (1853)
- 2nd edition (1855)
- 3rd edition (1856)
- 4th edition, London (1872) (transcription project)
- New York (1885)
- 5th edition (1887)
- 6th edition (1890)
- Sakuntala, a play in five acts, translated by J. G. Jennings (1902) IA
- Sakuntala and Her Keepsake, translated by Roby Datta (1915) (transcription project)
This work is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations of this work may be copyrighted.