|←Author Index: Hi||Adolf Hitler
|An Austrian-born German politician, chancellor and Führer of Germany from 1933-1945. Famous for being the most influential politician of Nazism.|
Speeches and radio addresses
- May Day speech (1937, 01 May)
- Address to the Reichstag (1941, 04 May)
- On the Winter Help scheme (1941, October)
- On the 1944 bomb plot (1944, 20 July)
- On the 12th anniversary of coming to power (1945, January 30)
- 1945 Party Day radio address (1945, February 24)
- Declaration of war on the United States (11 December, 1941)
- My Political Testament (1945)
- My Private Will and Testament (1945)
- Führer Directive 21
Works about Hitler
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1945, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.