Author:Arnold Johan Ferdinand Van Laer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Amplification of the Charter of the Dutch West India Company (1622)
- Amplification of the Charter of the Dutch West India Company (1623)
- Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions (1629)
- Charter of the Dutch West India Company (1621)
- Contract of sale of land along the Hudson River from the Mahican Indians to Kiliaen van Rensselaer (1630)
- Instructions to Bastiaen Jansz Krol from Kiliaen van Rensselaer (January 10, 1630)
- Notification by Samuel Godyn, Kiliaen van Rensselaer and Samuel Blommaert that they send two persons to New Netherland to inspect the country (1629)
- Registration by Kiliaen van Rensselaer and associates of a colony above and below Fort Orange, on both sides of the North River (1629)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1955, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 67 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.