Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: We||Daniel Webster
|United States Senator and Secretary of State, famed for his ability as an orator|
- Speech against conscription (9 December 1814)
- Plymouth Oration (22 December 1820)
- The Bunker Hill Monument (17 June 1825)
- Adams and Jefferson (2 August 1826)
- Second Reply to Hayne (27 January 1830)
- Seventh of March Speech (7 March 1850)
- The Dignity and Importance of History (23 February 1852)
- The Works of Daniel Webster 11th edition (1858) (c. 1851), edited by Edward Everett
- Volume 1, Biographical memoir of the public life of Daniel Webster [by Edward Everett]. Speeches delivered on various public occasions.
- Volume 2, Speeches delivered on various public occasions.
- Volume 3, Speeches in the convention to amend the constitution of Massachusetts. Speeches in Congress.
- Volume 4, Speeches in Congress.
- Volume 5, Speeches in Congress. Legal arguments and speeches to the jury.
- Volume 6, Legal arguments and speeches to the jury. Diplomatic and official papers. Miscellaneous letters.