Author:Demetrius Charles Boulger
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Life of Yakoob Beg (London 1878).
- England and Russia in Central AsiaV - I V - II
- Central Asian Portraits
- Armies of the Native States of India
- Central Asian Questions
- Lord William Bentinck (Oxford 1892).
- The Life of Gordon (London 1896).
- The Story of India
- The History of China (1898)
- The Life of Sir Stamford Raffles. London: Horace Marshall & Son. 1897.
- The Cango State (1898)
- The Belgians at Waterloo
- India in the XIX cenr. (1901)
- The History of Belgium: Caesar to Waterloo, 2 volumes (London 1902).
- Belgian Life (1904)
- China (1904, writing as Demetrius Charles de Kavanagh Boulger)
- Life of Sir Halliday Macartney, K.C.M.G. (1908) (about Halliday Macartney)
- “"Tartar Invasion of China by Meha” in The Great Events by Famous Historians
- (Geography and Statistics)
Works about Boulger
- "BOULGER, Demetrius Charles". Who's Who, 59: p. 188. 1907.
- review of Boulger 1897: "The Life of Sir Stamford Raffles. By Demetrius Charles Boulger. Horace Marshall & Son". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 2 (1898) (issue 679, January—section 'Notices of New Books'): 35–37.