Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ar||Edward Arber
|English academic and writer|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. A."
- Introductory Sketch To The Martin Marprelate Controversy
- Term catalogues, 1668-1709, A.D. (1903)
- "Smith, John (1580-1631)," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Edited by Arber
- (ed.) The Last Fight of the Revenge at Sea (1871)
- A transcript of the registers of the Company of Stationers of London, 1554-1640, A.D (1875)
- A Supplication for the Beggars by Simon Fish (1878 edition of 1529 work)
Works about Arber
- "Arber, Edward," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Arber, Edward," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)