|←Author Index: Ar||Edward Arber
English academic and writer
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. A."
- (ed.) The Last Fight of the Revenge at Sea (1871)
- Introductory Sketch To The Martin Marprelate Controversy
- “Smith, John (1580-1631)” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Edited by Arber
Works about Arber
- “Arber, Edward,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Arber, Edward” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911