Author:Edwin Abbott Abbott
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Philochristus, Memoirs of a Disciple of the Lord (1878)
- Onesimus, Memoirs of a Disciple of St. Paul (1882) Project Gutenberg
- Flatland, A Romance of Many Dimensions (1884)
- The Kernel and the Husk, Letters on Spiritual Christianity (1886)
- Philomythus, An Antidote Against Credulity; a Discussion of Cardinal Newman's Essay on Ecclesiastical Miracles (1891)
- Newmanianism, a Preface to the Second Edition of Philomythus (1891)
- Silanus the Christian (1908) Project Gutenberg
Works about Abbott
- "Abbott, Edwin Abbott," in Men of the Time (eleventh edition), by Thompson Cooper, London: George Routledge and Sons (1884)
- "Abbott, Rev. Edwin Abbott," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Abbott, Edwin Abbott," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1926, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 96 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.