Author:Elizabeth Gurley Flynn
- Sabotage: The Conscious Withdrawal of The Workers' Industrial Efficiency (1917)
- Meet the Communists (1945)
- Aptheker v. Secretary of State, June 22, 1964
- "To 'Bronco Buster' Flynn", year unknown by Joe Hill
- "Joe Hill farewell letter to Elizabeth Gurley Flynn", 30 September 1915 by Joe Hill
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1964, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 58 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse