Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ha||Ernst Hartert
Among the publications of Ernst Hartert are:
- "On the Birds of the Islands of Aruba, Curaçao, and Bonaire". The Ibis 35 (3): 289–338. July 1893.
- "An account of the collections of birds made by Mr. William Doherty in the Eastern Archipelago". Novitates Zoologicae 3. 1896.
- Podargidae, Caprimulgidae und Macropterygidae. Das Tierreich (in German) 1. Berlin: Friedländer & Sohn. 1897.
- Hartert, Ernst; Jourdain, F.C.R.; Ticehurst, N.F.; Witherby, H.F. (1912). A Hand-List of British Birds, with an account of the distribution of each species in the British Isles and abroad. London: Witherby & Co.
Publications in The Zoologist
Among the publications of Ernst Hartert in The Zoologist are:
- Hartert, Ernst (1898). "A Hitherto Overlooked British Birds". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 2 (issue 681, March): p. 116–118.
- Hartert, Ernst (1899). "On the First Primary in Passerine Birds". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 3 (issue 693, March): p. 129/130. (reply to Butler & Butler in Zool 1898).
About Ernst Hartert