Author:Fitzwilliam Thomas Pollok
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pollok, Colonel (1894). Incidents of foreign sport and travel. London: Chapman & Hall. (external scan)
- —— (1896). Fifty years' reminiscences of India: A retrospect of travel, adventure and shikar. London: Edward Arnold. (external scan)
- with Thom, W.S. (1900). Wild Sports of Burma and Assam. London: Hurst and Blackett, Ltd. (external scan)
Contributions to The Zoologist
- Pollok, Colonel F.T. (1898). "Indian Wild Cattle—the Tsine and the Gaur (miscalled Bison)". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 2 (issue 679, January): 1–10.
- —— (1898). "The Indian Hispid Hare (Lepus hispidus)". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 2 (issue 679, January—section 'Notes and Queries'): 22–23.
- —— (1898). "A Chat about Indian Wild Beasts". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 2 (issue 682, April): 154–177.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.