Author:Francis Arthur Bather
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ba||Francis Arthur Bather
|English palæontologist, geologist and malacologist. Keeper of Geology, British Museum|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. A. B."
- The Crinoidea of Gotland (1893)
- The Echinoderma (1900)
- Triassic Echinoderms of Bakony (1909)
- Cystidea from Girvan (1913)
- Studies in Edrioasteroidea (1915)
- Guide to the Exhibition Galleries of Geology and Palaeontology (1923/1936)
- Rhodesian Man and Associated Remains (ed.) (1928)
- "Echinoderma," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Starfish," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly