Author:Frederick Octavius Pickard-Cambridge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pickard-Cambridge, Frederick O. (1891). "Descriptive notes on some obscure British spiders, with description of a new species". The Annals and magazine of natural history; zoology, botany, and geology. 6 7 (37): 69–88. (external scan) (with a plate)
- —— (1892). "New and obscure British spiders". The Annals and magazine of natural history; zoology, botany, and geology. 6 10 (59): 384–397. (external scan) (with two plates)
- P.C., F. (1902). "Obituary of John Clavell Mansel-Pleydell". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 6 (issue 731, May): 191.
- Pickard Cambridge, Fredk. (1902). "Birds in the Valley of the Namsen". The Zoologist. 4 6 (issue 735, September): 352–353.
(for a further list of publications see wikispecies: Frederick Octavius Pickard-Cambridge)
About F.O. Pickard-Cambridge
- "Cambridge, Frederick Octavius Pickard-," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.