Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Supplement to harvesting ants and trap-door spiders (1874) (transcription project)
Contributions to Transactions and Proceedings of the New Zealand Institute
- An Introduction to the Study and Collection of the Araneidea in New Zealand, with a Description and Figures of Cambridqea fasciata, L. Koch, from Chatham Island; and also of a New Species of Macrothete, Auss., M. Huttonii, Cambr., found at Wellington, New Zealand (1873)
- On a new Species of Trapdoor Spider from New Zealand (1877)
Contributions to The Zoologist
- Pickard-Cambridge, O. (1902). "Migration of Jays". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 6 (issue 737, December—section 'Notes and Queries'): 466–467.
- Pickard-Cambridge, O. (1902). "On the Songs of Birds". The Zoologist. 4 6 (issue 737, December—section 'Notes and Queries'): 468–469.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
- 1828 births
- 1917 deaths
- Early modern authors
- Modern authors
- Male authors
- British authors
- Biologists as authors
- Zoologists as authors
- Arachnologists as authors
- Entomologists as authors
- Ornithologists as authors
- Anglican authors
- Fellows of the Royal Society
- United Kingdom authors
- Contributors to Transactions and Proceedings of the New Zealand Institute