Author:Frank Evers Beddard
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Be||Frank Evers Beddard
- Animal coloration; an account of the principal facts and theories relating to the colours and markings of animals (1892)
- A Monograph of the Order of Oligochaeta (1895)
- A text-book of zoogeography (1895)
- The structure and classification of birds (1898)
- A book of whales (1900)
- "Mammalia" (1902), The Cambridge Natural History, vol. X. London : MacMillan & Co.
- Natural history in zoological gardens; being some account of vertebrated animals, with special reference to those usually to be seen in the Zoological society's gardens in London and similar institutions (1905)
- Earthworms and their allies (1912)
- (in part)
About Beddard and his works
- Review of Beddard 1900: in The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 4, issue 705 (March, 1900), p. 147/8.
- Review of Beddard 1902: in The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 6, issue 734 (August, 1902), p. 317/8.