|←Author Index: Ha||Frederic Harrison
British jurist and historian
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. Ha."
- Studies in Early Victorian Literature
- John Ruskin, 1902
- The Creed of a Layman, Apologia pro fide mea (1907)
- Autobiographic Memoirs (1911)
- The Positive Evolution of Religion (1912)
- The German Peril (1915)
- On Society (1918)
- Jurisprudence and Conflict of Nations (1919)
- Obiter Scripta (1919)
- Novissima Verba (1920)
- “Bridges, John Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "The Ghost of Religion", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 25, August 1884
- "Agnostic Metaphysics", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 26, January 1885
- "Comments on the Sacrifice of Education", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 34, February 1889 (with Friedrich Max Müller and Edward A. Freeman)