Author:Henry Havelock Ellis
|←Author Index: El||Henry Havelock Ellis
|A British doctor, sexual psychologist, and social reformer.|
- “Re “Fascination” and Hypnotism”, in Folk-Lore, Volume 1, (1890), p. 405.
- The New Spirit (1890)
- Man and Woman (1894)
- Sexual Inversion (1897)
- Studies in the Psychology of Sex, 6 vols, (1897-1910)
- A Study of British Genius (1904)
- Impressions and Comments, 3 vols, (1914-1924)
- Analysis of the Sexual Impulse
- Love and Pain
- The Erotic Rights of Women (1918)
- Little Essays of Love and Virtue (1922)
- The Dance of Life (1923)
- My Life, autobiography, (1940)
- Against the Grain (1922)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "A Study of British Genius I", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 58, February 1901
- "A Study of British Genius II", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 58, March 1901
- "The Psychology of Yellow", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 68, May 1906
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1939, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.