Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wi||Isaac Williams
|Oxford Movement.Welsh Anglican priest and tutor at Oxford University. He was a student of and a prominent member of the|
- The Cathedral, or, The Catholic and Apostolic Church in England, 1838
- The Baptistery, or the way of eternal life, 1844
- On Reserve in Communicating Religious Knowledge
- "He Comes to Me"
- "O Angels Blest, His Praises Sing"
- "O Day of Happiness Undying"
- "O Sacred Heart of Jesus Dear"
- "Softly and Still Night Comes Stealing"
- "Thy Will Be Done as 'Tis in Heaven"