|←Author Index: Ma||James Martineau
|Harriet MartineauUnitarian theologian, younger brother of|
- Rationale of Religious Inquiry (1836)
- Ideal Substitutes for God (1879)
- Study of Spinoza (1882)
- Types of Ethical Theory (1885)
- Study of Religion (1888)
- Seat of Authority in Religion (1890)
Works about Martineau
- “Martineau, James,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Martineau, James,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Martineau, James,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.