|←Author Index: He||Joseph Henry
|American scientist, 1st president of the Smithsonian Institution|
- "On the Influence of a Spiral Conductor in increasing the Intensity of Electricity from a Galvanic Arrangement of a Single Pair, &c." in Taylor's Scientific Memoirs Volume 1, 1837
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
Articles in The American Cyclopædia
- “Smithson, James” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Smithsonian Institution” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Henry, Joseph” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Henry, Joseph,” by Spencer Fullerton Baird in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Henry, Joseph” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.