Author:Ludwig Andreas Feuerbach
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fe||Ludwig Andreas Feuerbach
- The Essence of Christianity (1854 transl. by Marian Evans of Das Wesen des Christenthums edition of 1841)
Works about Feuerbach
- Karl Marx, Theses on Feuerbach (written 1845; published 1888)
- Obituary in The London Quarterly Review (1873).
- "Feuerbach, Ludwig Andreas," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Feuerbach, Ludwig Andreas," by Henry Sturt in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Feuerbach, Ludwig Andreas," by Robert H. Lowie in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Feuerbach, Ludwig Andreas” by Joseph McCabe in A Biographical Dictionary of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Freethinkers, 1945.