Author:Richard Henry Dana (1815-1882)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Richard Henry Dana.
|←Author Index: Da||Richard Henry Dana, Jr.
|American author, lawyer and politician|
- The Gale
- Two Years Before the Mast (1840)
- "How We Met John Brown" (1871), in The Atlantic Monthly, vol. 28, no. 165, pp. 1–9.
Works about Dana
- "Dana, Richard Henry, Jr.," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Dana, Richard," by James Grant Wilson in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)
- "Dana, Francis," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)