Traditionally attributed to Solomon
Works about Solomon
- "If Solomon for wisdom prayed" by John Newton
- "King Solomon and the Ants" by John Greenleaf Whittier
- "Solomon and Balkis" by Robert Browning
- "Accession of Solomon" in The Great Events by Famous Historians ed. Rossiter Johnson, 1905.
- "Solomon" in The Lost Apocrypha of the Old Testament by Montague Rhodes James, 1920.
- "Solomon" in Prophets and Kings by Ellen G. White.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse