Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: So||Solomon
(1011 BCE – 931 BCE)
|David; king of Israel credited with the building of the First Temple in Jerusalemson of|
Traditionally attributed to Solomon
Works about Solomon
- "Solomon," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Solomon" in A Dictionary of the Book of Mormon by , 1891.
- "Solomon," in Easton's Bible Dictionary (1897)
- "If Solomon for wisdom prayed" by John Newton
- "King Solomon and the Ants" by
- "Solomon and Balkis" by
- “The Riddles of Solomon in Rabbinic Literature,” by Solomon Schechter in Folk-Lore, 1 (1890)
- "Accession of Solomon" in The Great Events by Famous Historians ed. , 1905.
- "Solomon" in The Lost Apocrypha of the Old Testament by , 1920.
- "Solomon" in Prophets and Kings by .