|←Author Index: Cr||Walter Crane
English painter and illustrator
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. Cr"}
- The Claims of Decorative Art (1892)
- "Of the Revival of Design and Handicraft," "Of Decorative Painting and Design," and "Of Wall Papers" in Arts and Crafts Essays (1893)
- Of the Decorative Illustration of Books (1896)
- Line and Form (1900)
- Moot Points: Friendly Disputes on Art and Industry Between Walter Crane and Lewis F. Day (1903) with Lewis F. Day
- An Artist’s Reminiscences (1907)
- "The Renaissance of Venus" The Yellow Book, Volume 2 (1894).
- Plates in The Happy Prince and Other Tales by Oscar Wilde. London: Nutt. 1888.
- “Arts and Crafts,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Art Teaching,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Mural Decoration,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)