Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Cr||Walter Crane
English painter, illustrator and author.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. Cr"}
- (illus.) "Carrots": Just a Little Boy, Project Gutenberg by (1876)
- (illus.) A Christmas Child: A Sketch of a Boy-Life, Project Gutenberg (1880)
- (illus.) The adventures of Herr Baby, Project Gutenberg, by (1881)
- (illus.) The Cuckoo Clock (Macmillan and Co., 1882) by
- (illus.) 'Grandmother dear'; a book for boys and girls Project Gutenberg by (1882)
- (illus.) Christmas-tree land, Project Gutenberg by (1886)
- (illus.) Four Winds Farm Project Gutenberg by (1887)
- (illus.) Little Miss Peggy: Only a Nursery Story, Project Gutenberg illustrated by by (1887)
- Plates in The Happy Prince and Other Tales by Oscar Wilde. London: Nutt. 1888.
- (illus.) A Christmas Posy, Project Gutenberg by (1888)
- The Claims of Decorative Art (1892)
- "Of the Revival of Design and Handicraft," "Of Decorative Painting and Design," and "Of Wall Papers" in Arts and Crafts Essays (1893)
- "The Renaissance of Venus" The Yellow Book, Volume 2 (1894).
- Of the Decorative Illustration of Books (1896)
- Line and Form (1900)
- Moot Points: Friendly Disputes on Art and Industry Between Walter Crane and Lewis F. Day (1903) with Lewis F. Day
- An Artist’s Reminiscences (1907)
- (illus.) The Children's Plutarch: Tales of the Greeks (1910)
- (illus.) The Children of the Castle, Project Gutenberg by (not dated)
- “Arts and Crafts”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
- “Art Teaching”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
- “Mural Decoration”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911) (in part)