Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Er||William Ernst-Browning
|British barrister, Inner Temple, and colonial judge; for a period of his life was also known as William Ernst|
- Memoirs of the life of Philip Dormer, fourth Earl of Chesterfield: With numerous letters now first published from the Newcastle papers
- The life of Lord Chesterfield
- A treatise of marriage and divorce; with the practice and procedure in divorce and matrimonial causes: the acts, rules and regulations forms of pleadings, and table of fees. London: W. Ridgway, 1879. 386p.
- The practice and procedure of the Court for divorce and matrimonial causes: with forms of practical proceedings; the acts, rules and orders; tables of fees and bills of costs. London: Butterworths, 1862. 221p.
- The Poems of Jonathan Swift, D.D. (1910) (2 volumes: Project Gutenberg & Project Gutenberg)