Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:William.
|←Author Index: Wi||William III
|Mary II until her death in 1694).Also William II of Scotland, widely known as William of Orange, and in some parts of Northern Ireland and Scotland as King Billy: Prince of Orange from birth, Stadtholder of Holland, Zeeland, Utrecht, Gelderland, and Overijssel in the Dutch Republic from 1672, and King of England, Ireland, and Scotland from 1689 until his death (jointly with his wife and cousin|
- "Response of the Crown on August 12, 1689" in Two Addresses from the Governour, Council and Convention of the Massachusets Colony (1689).
Works about William
- "William III," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- "William III.," in A Compendium of Irish Biography (pp. 565−570), by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878)
- "William III., King of England," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Portrait of King William III" by Mark Twain