Перейти до навігації Перейти до пошуку
|←Author Index: Mc||William McKinley Jr.
|25th President of the United States (1897–1901), with Garret A. Hobart (1897–1899); 39th Governor of Ohio (1892–1896); Union Captain (1861–1865)|
State of the Union addresses[ред.]
- First State of the Union address (6 December 1897)
- Second State of the Union address (5 December 1898)
- Third State of the Union address (5 December 1899)
- Fourth State of the Union address (3 December 1900)
Works about McKinley[ред.]
- Edward S. Ellis, “Political Giants of the Present Day: William McKinley, the Favorite Champion of a Protective Tariff,” in Great Leaders and National Issues of 1896, 1896.
- Carl Schurz, “The Quadrennial Disgrace,” Harper's Weekly, March 6, 1897, p. 219.
- Carl Schurz, “The President on Economy,” Harper's Weekly, Vol. XLI, No. 2100 (March 20, 1897), p. 283.
- “Mr. McKinley and the Civil Service,” The New York Times, July 30, 1897.
- "McKinley, William," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "McKinley, William," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Joseph P. Smith and James Grant Wilson, “William McKinley” in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, 1914.
- "McKinley, William," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "McKinley, William," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- "McKinley, William," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)