Jump to navigation Jump to search
Works published in the year 1838.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "1838 works"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- An Account of the Manufacture of the Black Tea, as now practised at Suddeya in Upper Assam, by the Chinamen sent thither for that purpose
- An address delivered before the senior class in Divinity College, Cambridge
- Address to the people of Canada
- The American Democrat
- The American Scholar
- Articles of agreement between Thomas F. Mulledy, of Georgetown, District of Columbia, of one part, and Jesse Beatty and Henry Johnson, of the State of Louisiana, of the other part
- The Avenger (Thomas de Quincey)
- Laird of Ardenoaige and the Ghost of Fenhaglen
- Landon in The New Monthly 1838
- The Last Heir of Castle Connor
- A lecture on the evils of emigration and transportation
- Letitia Elizabeth Landon (L. E. L.) in Fisher's Drawing Room Scrap Book, 1839
- Letter from Anne Warren Weston to Deborah Weston, July 30, 1838
- Letter from Anne Warren Weston to Deborah Weston, May 1, 1838
- Letters on the Equality of the Sexes, and the Condition of Woman
- List of all the criminals who have been executed in Glasgow for the last eighty-four years
- Literary Ethics
- The Parochial History of Cornwall
- The Parochial System (Wilberforce, 1838)
- Passage in the Secret History of an Irish Countess
- Petition from women of Brookline, Massachusetts, praying that the gag rule be rescinded
- A Poem by Letitia Elizabeth Landon (L. E. L.) in Portraits of the Children Of the Nobility, 1838
- A Poem of Letitia Elizabeth Landon (L. E. L.) from The Book of Gems
- A Poem of Letitia Elizabeth Landon (L. E. L.) in Forget Me Not, 1839
- Poems of Letitia Elizabeth Landon (L. E. L.) in Heath’s Book of Beauty, 1839
- Poems of Letitia Elizabeth Landon (L. E. L.) in The English Bijou Almanacks, 1836-1839
- Poetical Fragments from Ethel Churchill Volume I
- Poetical Fragments from Ethel Churchill Volume II
- Poetical Fragments from Ethel Churchill Volume III
- A Predicament
- Proclamation In Council, Dated November 8, 1838, Dividing The County Of Tipperary Into Two Ridings.