Jump to navigation Jump to search
Epigrams are very short poems or witty sayings.
Pages in category "Epigrams"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- I am no Homers Hero you all know
- I askd my Dear Friend Orator Prigg
- I Rubens am a Statesman & a Saint
- If I eer Grow to Mans Estate
- If it is True What the Prophets write
- If Men will act like a maid smiling over a Churn
- If you play a Game of Chance know before you begin
- Imitation of Pope A Compliment to the Ladies
- These are the Idiots chiefest arts
- To Chloes breast young Cupid slily stole
- To English Connoisseurs
- To forgive Enemies H does pretend
- To F—— (You call me Mad tis Folly to do so)
- To God (Blake)
- To H—— (Thy Friendship oft has made my heart to ake)
- To S——d (You all your youth observed the Golden Rule)
- To the Royal Academy
- To Venetian Artists