Geography is the scientific study of the locational and spatial variation in both physical and human phenomena on Earth. Geography is much more than cartography, the study of maps, nor is it the study of 'capes and bays'. It not only investigates what is where on the Earth, but also why it's there and not somewhere else, sometimes referred to as "location in space." It studies this whether the cause is natural or human. It also studies the consequences of those differences.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Periodicals, Geography (3 P)
- ► Biogeography (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Middle East (15 C, 10 P)
- ► North America (7 C)
- ► Parks (2 C)
- ► South America (18 C, 5 P)
- ► Topography (1 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Geography"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open Access/Programmatic import from PubMed Central/Global Diversity of Sponges (Porifera)
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open Access/Programmatic import from PubMed Central/Sliding Rocks on Racetrack Playa Death Valley National Park First Observation of Rocks in Motion
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open Access/Programmatic import from PubMed Central/The Impact of Climate Change on Indigenous Arabica Coffee (Coffea arabica) Predicting Future Trends and Identifying Priorities
- The World Factbook (1990)/World