Category:History of Macedonia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "History of Macedonia"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Case of Stankov and the United Macedonian Organization Ilinden v. Bulgaria
- Translation:The conditions of transfer of Macedonian eparchies to Union with the Roman Catholic Church
- Translation:The congregation for the propagation of the faith to Augusto Bonetti
- Translation:The congregation for the propagation of the Faith to Augusto Bonetti - Second letter
- Translation:Letter from Gotse Delchev to Nikola Maleshevski (1899)
- Translation:A letter from P.R. Slaveykov to the Bulgarian Exarch
- Letter from the Macedonian Emigracion in Turnu-Severin in support of the Kresna Uprising 1879
- Letter from the Provisional Government of Macedonia to the Russian Consul in Salonica 1880
- Letter from the Provisional Government of Macedonian to the Russian Consul in Salonica 1880
- The Hungarian Duke Arpad attacks the Bulgarians and Macedonians (896)
- Translation:Theodosius, the metropolitan of Skopje, to Archimandhite Dionysius
- Translation:Theodosius, the metropolitan of Skopje, to Pope Leo XIII
- Translation:Thoughts about the Bulgarian language
- Treaty Of Friendship And Alliance Between Bulgaria And Serbia
- Treaty of London - Peace Treaty between Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro and the Ottoman Empire