Category:History of Macedonia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Treaties that divided Macedonia (4 P)
Pages in category "History of Macedonia"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Case of Stankov and the United Macedonian Organization Ilinden v. Bulgaria
- Translation:The conditions of transfer of Macedonian eparchies to Union with the Roman Catholic Church
- Translation:The congregation for the propagation of the faith to Augusto Bonetti
- Translation:The congregation for the propagation of the Faith to Augusto Bonetti - Second letter
- Translation:Letter from Gotse Delchev to Nikola Maleshevski (1899)
- Translation:A letter from P.R. Slaveykov to the Bulgarian Exarch
- Letter from the Central Committee of the Bulgarian Workers Party to Tito
- Letter from the Macedonian Emigracion in Turnu-Severin in support of the Kresna Uprising 1879
- Letter from the Provisional Government of Macedonia to the Russian Consul in Salonica 1880
- Letter from the Provisional Government of Macedonian to the Russian Consul in Salonica 1880
- The first resolution of the Pirin Macedonian Workers Party
- Translation:Theodosius, the metropolitan of Skopje, to Archimandhite Dionysius
- Translation:Theodosius, the metropolitan of Skopje, to Pope Leo XIII
- Translation:Thoughts about the Bulgarian language
- Treaty Of Friendship And Alliance Between Bulgaria And Serbia
- Treaty of London - Peace Treaty between Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro and the Ottoman Empire