Executive Order 273
Jump to navigation Jump to search
VIII.—Isthmian Canal Commission.
Schedule A of the civil-service rules is hereby amended by adding at the end thereof a new section, reading:
- Assistant secretary.
- Executive secretary to the governor of the Canal Zone.
- Chief clerk.
- One deputy treasurer.
- One chief of materials and supplies.
- Two deputy auditors.
- One disbursing officer for the Canal Zone.
- One collector of revenue.
- Chief engineer of the Commission.
- Division engineers.
- Resident engineers.
- Hospital attendants.
- Chief sanitary officer.
- Assistant sanitary officers.
- Director of hospitals.
- Superintendents of canal hospitals, one for each hospital.
- Chief quarantine officer.
- Two assistant quarantine officers.
- Sanitary officer at Colon.
- Sanitary officer at Panama.
- November 15, 1904.