Hänsel and Gretel
(Redirected from Hansel and Gretel)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Roland and Maybird", 1867 (composite tale including part of "Hansel and Gretel", arranged by Edgar Taylor in Grimm's Goblins)
- "Hansel and Grethel" Lucy Crane transl.; Walter Crane illus. Household stories from the collection of the Bros Grimm (1882).
- "Hänsel and Grethel", translated by Margaret Hunt, Grimm's Household Tales, 1884. Volume 1. No. 15
- "Hansel and Grettel", May Sellar transl., H. J. Ford illust.. The Blue Fairy Book (Lang, ed.), 1889.
- "Hansel and Grethel", Grimm's Household Tales, 1912 translated by Marian Edwardes, after Edgar Taylor
- "Johnnie and Grizzle, Europa's Fairy Book, 1916 adaptation by Joseph Jacons
- "The House of Candy", translation the Czech version of the folk tale O perníkové chaloupce in The Disobedient Kids and other Czecho-Slovak fairy tales, 1921