History of Norfolk
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on the talk page.
Instructions for use
Each volume (with the exception of volumes 3 and 4) contains details about three or four hundreds, which each contain information on ~ a dozen villages in that hundred. If you don't know which hundred you want, the volume pages list the villages contained in each.
- Volume 1: Diss. Giltcross. Shropham.
- Volume 2: Thetford. Grimeshou. Wayland. Forehoe.
- Volume 3: The History of the City and County of Norwich, part I.
- Volume 4: The History of the City and County of Norwich, part II.
- Volume 5: Humble-yard. Depewade. Earsham. Henstede.
- Volume 6: South Greenhow. South Erpingham.
- Volume 7: Gallow and Brothercross. Blofield. Clackclose.
- Volume 8: Clavering. North Erpingham. Eynford. Freebridge.
- Volume 9: Freebridge (concluded). North Greenhow. Happing. Holt. Launditch.
- Volume 10: Launditch (concluded). Loddon. Mitford. Smethdon. Taverham.
- Volume 11: Tunstede. Walsham. West and East Flegg. Great Yarmouth. Indexes.