Jump to navigation Jump to search
For works with similar titles, see Medea.
- Medea, translated by Robert Potter (1781, 1783) 1st ed.
- Medea, translated by T. A. Buckley (1858)
- The Medea of Euripides, translated by Augusta Webster (1868)
- Medea, translated from the Paley text by E. P. Coleridge in The Plays of Euripides (1891) 1910 printing
- Medea, translated by Arthur S. Way in The Tragedies of Euripides, in English verse (1894)
- The Medea of Euripides, translated by Gilbert Murray (1906)