Jump to navigation Jump to search
For works with similar titles, see Medea.
- Medea, translated by Robert Potter (1781, 1783) 1st ed.
- Medea, translated by T. A. Buckley (1858)
- The Medea of Euripides, translated by Augusta Webster (1868)
- Medea, translated from the Paley text by E. P. Coleridge in The Plays of Euripides (1891) 1910 printing
- Medea, translated by Arthur S. Way in The Tragedies of Euripides, in English verse (1894)
- The Medea of Euripides, translated by Gilbert Murray (1906)
This work is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations of this work may be copyrighted.